May 18, 2020, Kuala Lumpur – Mitsubishi Motors Malaysia Sdn Bhd, the official distributor of Mitsubishi Motors vehicles in Malaysia has launched its Test Drive 2U online service.
The service allows customers to test drive a Mitsubishi vehicle from their homes. Those who are interested can head to the company’s Test Drive 2U website at https://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.my/testdrive2u/ to register,and follow these simple steps: –
- Browse through Mitsubishi variants and select the Test Drive 2U button.
- Enter the preferred test-drive location.
- Select the nearest dealer available and the preferred Mitsubishi test-drive models.
- Fill up your personal details on its simple form, as well as choose a test-drive date and time.
- Select the mode of communication with Mitsubishi’s sales consultant via What’s App, phone call or request an authorised sales consultant to contact the customer.
Mitsubishi Motors Malaysia also said that the test drive units will go through strict sanitisation process before heading to the customers’ place. The process includes thoroughly sanitise the vehicle, as well as the car key before and after the test-drive.
The sales consultant will also use hand sanitiser and face mask, while customers are strongly encouraged to do the same. The test-drive is limited to one customer at a time and the sales consultant will be seated at the rear seat.
“The Test Drive 2U online service ensures that we are still able to provide a worry-free experience for customers who wish to test-drive a Mitsubishi model from home during this conditional movement control order. Customers may browse through their preferred Mitsubishi model, interact with our authorised sales consultant, and book a test-drive delivery in a manner that is responsible and safe for all,” said its chief executive officer Tomoyuki Shinnishi in a statement.
Currently the company is also running a Raya promotion for all Mitsubishi models. For more information, visit to the company’s website mentioned above.