May 5, 2020, Petaling Jaya – Hyundai-Sime Darby Motors Sdn Bhd, the official distributor of Hyundai passenger vehicles in Malaysia, will provide a special monthly subsidies for its dealers and sales consultants to alleviate their financial constraints.
The Hardship Allowance starts from April 2020 to June 2020 and only applicable to sales consultants who have been in service for three months or more, and not for those who are serving their notice. The sales consultants will receive the subsidy through their dealerships.
At the same time, dealers are also offered financial subsidies for online marketing expenses and purchase of hand sanitisers, disinfectants and thermometers for use at their sales and service outlets, to reassure the customers and staff, as well as to curb the spread of the Covid-19.
“The pandemic has badly affected the auto sector. We understand the hardship of our dealers and sales consultants, and we hope the subsidy will help ease their financial burden and help with the cost of health and safety measures at all authorised Hyundai sales and service outlets,” said its managing director Low Yuan Lung in a statement.
Hyundai-Sime Darby Motors assure customers and visitors alike, that health and safety measures are already in place for service outlets that have reopened.
The other sales and service outlets which will soon resume operations will also be taking the following health and safety measures: –
- Hand sanitisation and temperature checks for all visitors and staff at all showroom entry points
- Sanitisers at all customers touchpoints, such as the reception, washroom, sales and service consultation area
- Regular disinfection of the outlet especially at high customer touch-point areas
- Periodic disinfection of all customer/prospect related vehicles, such as the showroom display, demo, new car handover, and repaired cars. Test drive cars will be disinfected before and after every test drive in the presence of the customer for assurance
- Promotion of good hygiene practices, for example, display of safety and health information on table standee, leaflets and posters.